TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF DOMETIC GROUP - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN LOGOS, NAMES AND/OR IMAGES
This is an agreement between you and Dometic Group regarding the use of the Dometic Group media bank. The images, videos and other digital materials appearing in the Media Bank (hereinafter collectively "Media Bank Material") are only being made available for the permitted purposes of use defined below.
Dometic Group may amend the terms of this Agreement at any time by posting an amended version of this Agreement online. Hence, please review the terms of this Agreement regularly (when using the Media Bank) to ensure you are aware of any amendments made by Dometic Group. The fact that you continue the use of the Media Bank Material also after Dometic Group’s amendment of this Agreement means you agree to be legally bound by this Agreement as amended.
Permitted use of the Media Bank Material
The Media Bank Materials may be used in printed materials and electronic media (a) by Dometic Group's dealers and other authorized partners solely for the purpose of selling, marketing, advertising or otherwise promoting Dometic Group and its products, and (b) by the representatives of press and media solely for editorial purposes in connection with articles and publications regarding Dometic Group (however, in all cases excluding any use in a defamatory, slanderous or otherwise libelous manner).
No other uses of any Media Bank Material than the once specified above in (a) and (b) are permitted under this Agreement. Dometic Group reserved the right to give further instructions, limitations and orders regarding the Permitted use of the Media Bank Material.
Prohibited use of the Media Bank Material
Under this Agreement it is strictly forbidden and unauthorized to
- Display Media Bank Material in a way that it is intended to be downloaded;
- Sell, rent, loan, give or otherwise transfer the rights to use Media Bank Material;
- Use Media Bank Material for any inappropriate purposes (in this context, 'inappropriate' should be understood in a broadest sense including, without limitation, usage in a way unsuitable for viewing by a general audience, or defamatory, libelous, obscene, immoral, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful uses);
- Reverse change, amend, modify, engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise alter any part of the Media Bank Material;
- Use or incorporate the Media Bank Material or any part thereof in a logo, trademark or service mark;
- Use photographs of people or goods (property) in a way that it would suggest an association with a product, brand or trademark other than those of Dometic Group; or
- Use the images or accompanying material in a way other than described in the above permitted uses and/or instructed by Dometic Group.
- Use the Dometic Group Trademarks and/or market, promote and sell Dometic Group products in a way that is not strictly in accordance with the Dometic Group ́s standards and specifications.
- Use any of the Dometic Group Trademarks in combination with any other of the Dometic Group Trademarks, third party trademarks or the Dometic Group unbranded or –labeled products without the prior written consent of the EVP of Marketing for the Dometic Group.
No Warranty. Limitation of Liabilities
Dometic Group and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the Media Bank Material for any purpose. All Media Bank Material is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Dometic Group and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and liability with regard to Media Bank Material, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Dometic Group and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dometic Group (and its employees, directors, partners and suppliers) harmless against any damage or liability of any kind arising from any use of Media Bank Material other than the permitted use described above. When using Media Bank Material you agree to act in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Sweden without reference to the conflict of law rules. Any and all claims shall be litigated in the city of Stockholm, in Sweden.
Copyright © Dometic Group. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.